I didn’t manage to get my Sunday post up today so I thought I’d do a quick GET TO KNOW ME instead!
1. Why did you start blogging? I thought it would be a fun way to combine my love of photography and writing.
2. What are a few of your favourite things? Lipstick, Piñatas & Cozy Slippers.
3. What’s your favourite thing to do? Lazy days in my pyjamas.
4. Are you named after anyone? I don’t think so…
5. When was the last time you cried? This morning, but I cry over anything. I must cry like 5 times a week. Sometimes the radio makes me cry. I cry every time Wilson floats away in Cast Away.
6. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah, I like me! I make a mean pasta bake.
7. What’s the first thing you notice about people? If they have good or bad manners.
8. What is your eye colour? Blue/Grey.
9. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy Ending.
10. Favorite smells? Salted Caramel & Mince Pies.
11. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Canada!
12. Do you have any special talents? I can fall asleep basically anywhere. I’ve fallen asleep during lectures, at the cinema and whilst out for drinks which is more of a problem, but it also means I’m sparko the minute a plane takes off.
13. Where were you born? Whitechapel, London.
14. What are your hobbies? Blogging!
15. Do you have any pets? My mum has a cat called Bear who I lay some claim to.
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy.
17. How tall are you? 5′ 6″
18. How many countries have you visited? 12 – Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, France, Italy, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, USA & Wales.
19. What were your favourite subjects in High School? History, Textiles & Media Studies.
20. What would you name your children? That’s a secret but I do know.
21. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I am horrendous at all sport. I do enjoy skiing though.
22. Favourite memory from childhood? Meeting Father Christmas in Norway when I was little.
23. How would you describe your fashion sense? I like to think I keep it quite classic and chic, but sometimes it can be lots of fun too!
24. Favourite Bloggers/Inspirations? This is too hard to pick there’s so many!
25. Tell us one of your bad habits!? I sometimes leave my old contact lenses lying around the house. I also make the biggest mess when I bake (which I love to do!)
26. Favourite type of cake? There can’t be favourites when it comes to cake.
27. What song did you last listen to? Shout Out To My Ex – Little Mix.
28. What’s your essential beauty product? Mascara.
29. Favourite time of year? Christmas (55 days to go!).
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A pop star, but then my mum kindly told me I can’t sing. After that, an author – I thought I was quite the next J.K. Rowling.
Thanks for reading my get to know me post! If you have any more questions just leave them in the comments!